HI, long time no see! Well school is in full swing, but that's not why I hoped on today. Today I want to share a song I just found. Safe and Sound written by Taylor Swift for the movie The Hunger Games. I love this song so much! It is so pretty and well written. It has a sort of beautifully haunting feel to it. But as amazing as Taylor is I really, really like the cover done Julia Sheer. I actually couldn't tell you why I like it more, but I do :) SO if you want to here this amazing song click the links for the Taylor Swift Music Video or the Julia Sheer Music Video. I will be honest and say that the music video's are a little odd, and when I say odd, I mean I have no idea how they relate to the song. But the song is beautiful! so Enjoy!
~ The Young Dreamer
No comments:
Post a Comment