Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Chocolate Pretzels

Alright so I have a large break between my third class and my last class of the day (4 hours) so i head over to my aunts house and crash there. SO while I here today I decided to make Chocolate Pretzel candy things. I made them last night while I was babysitting, but didn't take pictures, so I had to make them again so i could show you! this recipe is actually modified from this one I found on Pinterest. But first we have to get our mood music. My friend posted this website to my Facebook, and I think it is now my favorite! Rainymoods is so stinking cool!!! Ok so now that we have the sound of rain, we can start.
What you need: Pretzels, and Caramel Cups (Rollos would work)


(ignore the M&M's)
Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees 
Place a sheet of Tin Foil on a cookie sheet and lay out your preztles 

Place them in the oven for about five minutes, until they are shinny. Not melted, Shinny. take them out.
Take a pretzel and squash it on top on the caramel cup. Do it to all of them, them let them cool....putting them in the frig works well. Them...nomnomnom



~The Young Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment