Monday, February 20, 2012

Butterfly Quote

While I was wondering on Pinterest I came across a quote. Now, if you've ever been on Pinterest, you know that is not a hard thing to find. People post quotes all the time, and I have found some that I would like to frame or put up as decals on my walls when I get my own house one day. But this one I wanted to share with you tonight. "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly" - Anonymous 
This is such a beautiful reminder of life. Just when we feel the world is crashing down on us, when we feel like nothing more can go wrong, God comes and turn the mess we've made into something beautiful that can glorify Him. Sometimes it takes awhile before we see the beauty, or understand what happened. But God can turn even us, funny looking caterpillars into beautiful butterflies.
~ The Young Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment