So I have officially started school back up. After a full day of classes yesterday, I have Bio Lab today. Let me say one thing about Bio Lab, you have to use microscopes. Now that's fine and dandy, if you can figure out how to make them work! So there I am, looking through my microscope and I know I'm supposed to see on circle with the object, sorry, objective in the center. Except, I have two slightly overlapping circles and only white in sight! After I give up using both eye pieces (moving them as far apart as possible and looking in one with my right eye closed) I set out to find the itty-bitty 'e' on the slide. Success! I found it! now magnify....it's gone........sigh. Start again, find the 'e' center it and magnify. Eureka! Now if I could just figure out how to use both eye pieces without getting cross eyed...
~ The Young Dreamer
No comments:
Post a Comment