Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Photo Blog

So a friend of mine works for a lady that is very good at social networking. Like, it's a huge part of her job. I was asked to take head shots for her, which I will be doing next week. I got an email from her asking me to talk to my friend about my website. Odd, I didn't knew that she knew I had a photo blog. So I call my friend and she tells me all the things I need to get, a facebook fan page, a twitter, a blog, and a youtube (fr what I don't know) I tell my friend that I have a blog, but was informed that I needed to get a wordpress blog........ so I go on wordpress and make a blog. Soooooo...... now what do I do with it?
~ The Young Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment