SO, I got my tea in the mail on Friday!!!! I'm so exited about it! I have to say that I was very pleased with the speed of the shipping and the tea it's self. I ordered from Adagio Teas and I bought the TARDIS and The Doctor blends (don't mind my nerdiness) I have to say the TARDIS blend was my favorite. An Earl Gray Bravo with hints of Blackberry and Vanilla has a gentle flavor that is sweet and light. I was very pleased to find that it is is good both hot and iced. The Doctor blend is a little odd, but still good. It is also a Earl Gray Bravo but The Doctor has Hazelnut and Caramel. The Caramel and Earl Gray definitively take a backseat to the Hazelnut flavor. I haven't tried The Doctor iced as of yet and I'm not sure that I will order more of it anytime soon, but I will be ordering TARDIS again.
Until next time,
~ The Young Dreamer
No comments:
Post a Comment